Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cartoon Masterpiece Project

Cartoon Masterpiece Project
This masterpiece was created by the ever-talented Michelangelo! It's called "The Creation Of Adam" and is very beautiful. It was a fresco on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in c. 1508–1512. I first downloaded the painting and then opened it in Photoshop Elements 10. I added characters' heads from the hit TV show," My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic". I lined it and colored it before adding shading using a new brush I found out about just recently, the WaterColor Brush and it makes the characters look realistic, yet, cartoonish! I then added the background and shaded it. 

And below it is the original masterpiece! 0u0

1 comment:

  1. hey all of your art is great but I find this art funny. because you turned the original art into a my little pony art and I like it a lot. good job.

    ReplyDelete