Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Celebrity Coloring Book Page Project

 Celebrity Coloring Book Page Project
For this project, I had to pick a famous person that many would recognize. I chose Adele because she was my favorite Artist (in music terms 0u0) and I listened to her all the time when I was little. She holds a special place in my heart, so that is why I chose her. I then dragged the photo (enlarged) onto Photoshop Elements 10. I added another layer and filled it in with white. I put it behind the original picture and turned down the opacity on the original picture. This was to make sure that it was easy to see the original picture when I lined my picture, because normally when you lower the opacity to line, you see the checkered boxes and it becomes hard to see the original picture. I then continued to line my picture. I added a 3pt. pixel size and traced over my original picture. It was not required to color or shade my picture, so I just left the contour the way it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment